Lightbulb Grip now offers Rental Delivery and Pickup! We have added a large Ford Transit cargo van with lift gate to our inventory.
We offer pickup/dropoff between 8AM and 6PM, Monday thru Friday for Standard rates.
|Most of Brooklyn,|
Most of Queens
Queens Beyond Rt678
|Bronx, Nassau LI||175.00||175.00||200.00|
|All Areas Beyond||200.00+mi*||200.00+mi*||250.00+mi*|
|AFTER HOURS |
OR WKND FEE
|+ 75.00/hr||+75.00/hr||+75.00/hr |
on each end
|14′ Truck Fee||+ 175.00||+175.00||+175.00 per day|
The term “+mi” above means “Plus Milage and Tolls.” Tolls are calculated at cash-value for a Class 2B Commercial vehicle (which may be more than a standard passenger vehicle) and milage is billed at 0.65/mi via the truck route that the vehicle took. Gas is included in the milage. Deliveries to NYC 5-boroughs addresses already include milage/gas/tolls.
Delivery Standard Agreement
We offer Pickup and Dropoffs with the following expectations:
- Standard Delivery and Pickup times are 8am-6pm M-F, excluding weekends and national holidays. We offer After Hours service for all other times (including holidays). If you need gear, we’ll get it to you.
- After Hours Pickups/Returns: We offer pickup/dropoff for other hours with a $75 after-hours fee per hour on each pickup. A round-trip job where both are outside of standard hours starts at 2 x $75.00/hr
- Deliveries and Pickups are curbside only. For insurance reasons, we cannot enter your shooting location with equipment, or to take equipment back out for a pickup. Your agent must bring the equipment to the curbside.
- Multi-Day Shoots: A Round Trip pickup/return does not have to be same day to get the Round Trip rate. You can schedule them independently and still get the discount. If a 14′ truck is necessary, that rate is Per 24hr Period.
- All items shipped must be received on the other end. There will be no rejections from the order (unless a mistake is made on our end). This specifically applies to our pre-built equipment packages.
- Truck orders will be shipped in Hampers and Carts when possible. Please make sure your location can store hampers, as we cannot always take them back in the van.
- Changes in pickup/dropoff schedule must be announced 3 hours in advance. Please let us know if your shoot is running late or ending early.
- Unexpected Rush pickups are subject to an additional fee.
- Long returns are subject to an additional fee (meaning making the driver wait more than 30 mins past the scheduled time to begin loading.)
- Crew are not allowed to enter Lightbulb’s vehicle, whether for loading or riding. We cannot accept passengers or guests by state law.
- We offer free equipment tandem pickups for the following suppliers. If you need us to pickup hardware from these suppliers, you must provide us a final copy of their gear list 48hrs in advance of the order. Equipment pickups are subject to available cargo space after Lightbulb loads their hardware.